- Reflections on “The Limits of Moral Limitations: Reconceptualizing “Morals” in Human Rights Law” by Ryan Thoreson in Harvard International Law Journal – Volume 59, Number 1, Winter 2018 August 17, 2018
- Reflections and Critique on paper by Dr. T. Balaji – Understanding Social Justice Under Indian Constitution: In the light of Ambedkarism and Marxism. Cochin University Law Review. Volume XL Jan-December 2016. Nos. 1-4. August 1, 2018
- The potency of Falsehood in Indian Polity – WIP February 6, 2018
- Friendly duel on BJP & RSS and their politics etc., July 21, 2017
- Who is intelligent and who is stupid? Speaker or Listener? In the context of Modern day Corporate world June 13, 2017
- Read Tripura Rahasya, get bedazzled May 31, 2017
- Wakefulness v/s Dreaming – Gems of wisdom from Tripura Rahasya. May 18, 2017
Santanu Dey on The Marxist Propaganda on… Santanu Dey on Persecution by Casteist Brahmi… Bakula Thompson on Hindutva versus Secularism Bakula Thompson on Profanity is inevitable in Pol… Praveer Nijagal on In-House Intellectuals of Hind…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Christianity
Reflections and Critique on paper by Dr. T. Balaji – Understanding Social Justice Under Indian Constitution: In the light of Ambedkarism and Marxism. Cochin University Law Review. Volume XL Jan-December 2016. Nos. 1-4.
Every country has a grand narrative when it comes to portray itself before people of other societies or other countries so that it becomes easier for them to have a glimpse about who we are. As a precursor to such … Continue reading