- Good Habits ≠ Good Character July 17, 2020
- Independent Media Versus Italian Mafia May 25, 2020
- We The People – Foundations by Bruce Ackerman – Volume I May 18, 2020
- Persistent Racism of The State Vs Criminal Justice System – Reading Flowers v Mississippi May 15, 2020
- Narendra Modi and The Indian New Deal May 12, 2020
- Why Organizations Fail? May 5, 2020
- Let’s talk about Communism & Kerala model. May 1, 2020
Santanu Dey on The Marxist Propaganda on… Santanu Dey on Persecution by Casteist Brahmi… Bakula Thompson on Hindutva versus Secularism Bakula Thompson on Profanity is inevitable in Pol… Praveer Nijagal on In-House Intellectuals of Hind…
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Tag Archives: Hinduism
Reflections and Critique on paper by Dr. T. Balaji – Understanding Social Justice Under Indian Constitution: In the light of Ambedkarism and Marxism. Cochin University Law Review. Volume XL Jan-December 2016. Nos. 1-4.
Every country has a grand narrative when it comes to portray itself before people of other societies or other countries so that it becomes easier for them to have a glimpse about who we are. As a precursor to such … Continue reading
We might have heard people saying that the Indian wisdom is ageless and superior to all that west can offer as all that they can talk about is on material plane in the name of science (external) but our civilization … Continue reading
Reflecting on Col.PK.Gautam’s One Hundred Years of Kautilya’s Arthasastra This is the first time I am reading a Monograph on Kautilya’s Arthasastra. I am really grateful to author for showing a direction to younger generation to look in to wisdom … Continue reading